I’m that girl who can show up to your party and start up a conversation with anyone or anything. I’ll try to talk to your grandma. And if she doesn’t reciprocate, I’ll talk to a wall. So, although I find it awkward to introduce myself, I’ll pretend that I’m at a bridal shower where I know no one and I’m trying to strike up a conversation with your grandma!
I’m Felicia — your typical millennial-first-time-home-buyer who didn’t know what the fluff I got into when my first tax payment hit my escrow account. I’ve always had a passion for decor like most. I’ve also have always been broke. So my DIY, decor-on-a-budget was born out of necessity and creativity! I live with my longtime love, and together, we tackle renovation projects that upgrade our house into our home.
Some fun facts about me:
- I’m an art nerd. Visiting museums is my jam.
- I’m an adventurous eater. If I can’t pronounce it, I want to eat it.
- I prefer secondhand furniture over brand new. It feels better in my spirit.
- My favorite vacation spot is Paris, with Denali Nat’l Park in an extremely close second.
- Travel, shopping, and eating are my favorite hobbies. Go figure!
I think I’ve bored poor Grandma, so let’s wrap up the introductions. I really hope you follow my journey here on my blog, on Youtube, and on Instagram!